Visit Two Convenient Locations in Seekonk, MA & Westport, MA
It’s no surprise that our loyal patients return to Perfect Smiles year after year for their dental care. Here are just some of the reasons our patients enjoy visiting our offices:Kim M. on the atmosphere of Perfect Smiles Read Transcript
Our practice is ... it's beautiful. It's like going to a spa. We take care of patients very well here. We treat them as our family. We also treat them a little bit special when they come in. We have massaging chairs, we have music that they can listen to, noise-blocking headphones. We do amazing things. They're just so comfortable here it's unbelievable. I love being a patient here. I'm a little phobic myself, which I shouldn't be but I am. And I do great. I'm really happy. So it's really patient-focused. It's also very laid back. If you have a question, you don't have to be afraid, you don't have to clench the chair. When you're in the chair you just let them know, “I need a little of this,” or, “Could I do this?” It works really well. There's also a beverage station out front and patients love that. They can sit and have a coffee and get their teeth all stained and then have them cleaned, it works really well. That's us.
- Two convenient locations in southern New England, in Seekonk, MA and Westport, MA. We welcome patients from throughout Bristol County, MA and from nearby Rhode Island communities too.
- Plentiful amenities to keep you comfortable, including a refreshment station, heated massage chairs, and stations in every care room where you can freshen up before you leave us.
- Patient-friendly technology like our CEREC system that allows us to create same-day crowns and other dental restorations for you right in our offices.
Check us out at the location most convenient to you:
- 185 Highland Ave., Seekonk, MA 02771 (next to Verizon)
- 302 Village Way, Westport, MA 02790 (just down from Town Hall)