Welcome To The Perfect Smiles Blog! [BLOG]
Welcome to the updated website – and new blog – for Perfect Smiles! Our two offices in southeastern New England serve Seekonk, MA, Westport, MA, and nearby communities too. We encourage you to check our blog often for news on dental trends, family dental care tips, and more.
If you have any questions about what you read here or would like to make an appointment, call the office most convenient to you: Westport (508-252-0909 ) or Seekonk (508-252-8627 ). Both of our locations are easily accessible from Route 195.
Our motto is “Relax. Dentistry’s Easy Here.” And it really is!
5 Reasons Patients Love Perfect Smiles
We’re kicking off our new blog by looking at some of the many reasons patients love Perfect Smiles:
- Warranty on many dental services . We’re so confident in the quality of our dental services that we back some of them – including crowns, dentures, fillings, and more – with a warranty.
- Free consultations . To ensure you have all the information you need to make important decisions regarding your dental care, consultations with our dentists are free. Don’t start spending money before you even know which treatments you want!
- Convenient hours . To make it easy to schedule appointments, both of our offices are open as early as 7 a.m. and as late as 8 p.m. You can even visit us on Fridays and Saturdays.
- Patient-friendly technology . From our CEREC system that enables us to manufacture high-quality dental crowns right in our office to the air abrasion technology that allows us to repair cavities without a shot or drill, we’ve invested in tools that make your family’s care quick, comfortable, and precise.
- Incredible comfort amenities . From beginning to end, your experience is as comfortable as possible. Enjoy a complimentary beverage from the refreshment station in our waiting room. Wash up at a private comfort station and take advantage of in-room checkout in your patient suite after your appointment. In between, enjoy amenities like neck pillows, heated massage chairs, and noise-canceling headphones.
Make dentistry easy by scheduling your family’s appointments.