Eat in Comfort Again With Restorative Dental Care in Seekonk & Westport, MA
If missing or damaged teeth are making it tough for you to enjoy meals, restorative dental care from Perfect Smiles will give you the ability to eat your favorite foods again. Whether you need a single same-day dental crown or a complete full-mouth rehabilitation, our Seekonk dentists and Westport dentists can restore your smile’s feel, look, and functionality.
Every smile is different, so we offer lots of restorative dentistry procedures, including:
- Tooth Fillings – Our fillings are made of tooth-colored composite, so they won’t stand out in your smile.
- Dental Crowns – A crown can fix many different dental problems, including a broken tooth, a cracked tooth, or severe decay. Combined with a dental implant, it can even replace a single missing tooth.
- Inlays and Onlays – These restorations are ideal for cavities that are too large for a filling but not big enough for a crown.
- Root Canals – This procedure allows you to keep a tooth damaged by infection.
Replace Missing Teeth to Get Your Oral Function Back
In addition to your diet, missing teeth impact your self-confidence and your oral health. Fortunately, we’ve got lots of options for filling the gaps in your smile. Among them:
- Dental Bridges – You can replace a single missing tooth or several missing teeth with a bridge. We can attach this restoration to your own teeth or to dental implants.
- Dentures – You can choose partial or full dentures, depending on how many teeth you need to replace. For added security, we can attach your dentures to dental implants.
- Dental Implants – After we place dental implants, they become an integrated part of your jawbone. This not only keeps your jaw healthy, but it also gives you chewing power similar to what you had before you lost your teeth. You’ll be able to eat whatever you’d like, whether it’s a crunchy apple or corn-on-the-cob.
If you’re interested in restorative dental care, call Perfect Smiles in Seekonk (508-252-8627) or Westport (508-252-0909). Our offices are especially convenient for households in zip codes 02771 and 02790.