Oral systemic healthcare means making sure our patients have all the necessary resources to protect your teeth and gums so you can enjoy better wellness overall.
Dr. David Ahearn and our highly-skilled team at Perfect Smiles understand the important connection between a healthy mouth and a healthy body, which is why we’ve invested in continuing education and the latest technology to provide high-quality dental care and ensure a positive patient experience.
With help from your Providence dentist, you’ll be able to enjoy a full range of benefits that come with being our patient, like:
- Convenient scheduling with our extended office hours
- Patient-friendly technology for more successful, comfortable treatment
- Options in dental sedation and comfort amenities to make you feel at ease
- Comprehensive dental cleanings and exams to prevent oral health threats
- Durable, high-quality restorative dental treatments to fix problem teeth
- Cosmetic dental solutions for your smile flaws
- Modern tooth replacement options, including dental implants
We invest in advanced tools to maximize your comfort and optimize smooth healing and recovery, like drill-free technology and dental laser treatments. With our level of patient-focused care, you can put dental fear behind you and be part of a family of compassionate professionals who will cater to your health and comfort needs.