Enjoy Easy Dentistry at Perfect Smiles in Seekonk, MA
At Perfect Smiles, we want you to feel relaxed every time you enter our Seekonk, MA dentist office and happy every time you leave it. From scheduling to payment – and everything that happens in between – our entire team works hard to give you the best experience possible.
Enjoy the ease of:
- A convenient location at 185 Highland Ave., 02771, next to Verizon Wireless
- An in-office dental savings plan for those who don’t have dental insurance
- Early morning, late evening, and weekend appointments
- A choice of three kinds of sedation
- All the services your family is likely to ever need, from dental exams to dental implants
- Individual comfort stations in our private care rooms
- Free consultations, so you can review all your treatment options without breaking the bank
To visit a dental practice where you can relax, call 508-252-8627.
Our Featured Services
If you have gaps in your smile due to missing teeth, visit us to see how dental implants can make your smile look and function like it did before – or maybe even better. Implants can replace anywhere from a single tooth to a whole mouthful of missing teeth. Your replacement teeth will stay in place, without unwelcome movement.
If cosmetic imperfections keep you from smiling, call our office to schedule a free consultation with one of our dentists. Whether you want a brighter smile or improved alignment, they’ll help you find the best cosmetic dentistry procedures to achieve your smile goals. We even offer a warranty for some of our cosmetic services.
Every smile is different. So we offer a comprehensive range of orthodontic treatments to straighten your teeth, including traditional metal braces, clear ceramic braces, and ClearCorrect. Call to schedule a free consultation with our orthodontist so you can explore all your options and select the one that’s best for your smile.
Why Choose Us
Our extended hours make it easy to schedule appointments at our Seekonk, MA office, especially on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays, when we’re open from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m. Unlike many general dentists, we even offer Friday and Saturday hours.
The More Comprehensive Your Care, the Easier Your Experience
The more comprehensive your care, the easier you’ll find your dental experience! At Perfect Smiles, we offer a wide variety of services. You’ll likely never need a referral to an outside specialist. Among our services:
- General dentistry, including dental exams, cleanings, and gum disease treatment
- Cosmetic dentistry, including dental veneers, teeth whitening, and gum reshaping
- Orthodontics, including clear ceramic braces and clear aligners
- Restorative dentistry, including same-day dental crowns and root canals
- Complete dental implant services, including same-day smile
- Oral surgery, including tooth removals and bone grafts