Make Smile Dreams Come True With Cosmetic Dentistry in Seekonk, MA
If you’ve ever dreamed of improving your smile, our Seekonk, MA dentists can make those dreams come true with cosmetic dentistry. Thanks to our advanced training and years of hands-on experience, we offer cosmetic dental treatments to correct a variety of smile flaws:
- Orthodontics to straighten crooked teeth
- Teeth whitening to brighten a dingy or dull smile
- Dental veneers or tooth bonding to hide imperfections like chips or stains
We even offer several cosmetic dentistry procedures to improve the look of your gumline, whether you have too much gum tissue or not enough.
Ready to transform your smile? Our expert cosmetic dentists are happy to discuss all your options and answer your questions during a free consultation. Call us to schedule one at 508-252-8627.
Get the Right Orthodontic Treatment for Your Smile
Every smile is different, so we offer multiple orthodontic treatments, including traditional braces. Depending on the nature of your orthodontic issues, you can choose:
- Clear Aligners – ClearCorrect straightens your smile using nearly invisible aligners instead of metal wires and brackets.
- Braces – When braces are the better treatment for your orthodontic problems, you can get traditional metal braces or ceramic braces that blend in more easily with your smile.
Take Us Up on Our Endless Whitening Offer
If you want your smile to stay bright – and who doesn’t – ask about our endless whitening offer. You pay a one-time enrollment fee of $99, then receive custom-made whitening trays and professional whitening gel you can use at home. Every time you visit our office for your biannual preventive dentistry appointments, you’ll get a free home whitening kit. It’s a simple and inexpensive way to maintain a beautiful smile!
Hide Smile Flaws With Veneers or Bonding
You can choose dental veneers or dental bonding to cover imperfections like chips or stains. Our dentists can help you select the cosmetic dental procedure that is best for your smile. Among the factors to consider:
- Degree of Coverage – In general, because they cover the entire front surfaces of teeth, veneers can cover a wider range of flaws than bonding.
- Cost – Bonding is more affordable than veneers.
- Time – Bonding can usually be completed in a single appointment. Veneers typically require two or three visits.
- Durability – Veneers resist staining and hold up to wear and tear better than bonding. Veneers should last at least a decade or two with proper care.
Teeth contouring is another option for subtly altering the appearance of your teeth. Our dentists can correct an uneven edge on a tooth, for example.
Include Gums in Your Smile Transformation
If you’d also like to improve the appearance of your gums through gum reshaping, our cosmetic dentists use electrosurgery to painlessly remove excess gum tissue, correcting the look of a “gummy” smile by giving you a more attractive balance of teeth to gums.