Beautify Your Smile With Dental Veneers in Seekonk, MA
Dental veneers are a multipurpose cosmetic dentistry procedure. Because they cover the entire front surfaces of your teeth, they can cover several cosmetic flaws in a single treatment.
- Cover chips, minor cracks, or similar flaws
- Hide small gaps or minor misalignment
- Lengthen the look of short teeth
- Conceal stains, even those that professional teeth whitening won’t remove
During a free consultation, our Seekonk, MA dentists can help determine whether veneers are right for you and review the kinds of veneers available from Perfect Smiles. Call 508-252-0909 to schedule one.
Enjoy the Benefits of Dental Veneers
In addition to their versatility, teeth veneers offer many other benefits too. Compared to other dental restorations, they are:
- Minimally Invasive – Depending on the type of veneers you choose, our dentists will remove only a tiny amount of enamel from your teeth. We offer Lumineers veneers, which can be applied to teeth without removing any enamel.
- Durable – Porcelain veneers resist staining and should last for many years with proper care. Our high-quality veneers are as strong as metal.
- Comfortable – Placing veneers is typically a pain-free process. Most patients require no anesthesia, and our dentists can use a numbing gel if you’d like. Sedation dentistry is also available if you’re worried about remaining still during the procedure.
- Quick – Veneers are sometimes called “instant orthodontics” for their ability to hide small gaps, crowding, or similar orthodontic issues. You can receive your veneers in as few as two or three trips to our office. No months of treatment needed!
Our Dental Veneers Process Is Easy
Getting veneers is a snap. One of our cosmetic dentists will take impressions of your teeth, discuss your smile goals with you, and create specifications for the size, shape, and shade of your veneers. They’ll be sent to our partner dental lab, where your veneers are made.
When they arrive, you’ll return to our office where we’ll ensure your veneers look and feel great before bonding them to the front of your teeth.
To find out more about dental veneers, call our Seekonk, MA dentist office at 508-252-0909. Remember, consultations are free! Our office is located near the Seekonk Grand Prix.