Correct Smile Flaws With Teeth Contouring & Crown Lengthening in Seekonk, MA
Are little imperfections in your teeth or gums affecting your entire smile? Teeth contouring and crown lengthening at our Seekonk, MA dentist office is a virtually pain-free method to erase those imperfections and make your smile flawless again – or for the first time.
These versatile cosmetic treatments can benefit you in the following ways:
- Evening out misshapen teeth to give you a balanced smile
- Fixing pesky chips or small cracks in your teeth
- Improving the function of your teeth
- Giving you more confidence and more reasons to smile!
Don’t let these small flaws bring down your smile. Call our office, located on Highland Avenue, at 508-717-3780 for help.
Get a Better Smile in One Quick Visit
Tooth contouring is a cosmetic dentistry service that we can render in a matter of minutes at Perfect Smiles. It’s less expensive and less invasive than dental veneers, and there is no pain associated with the procedure. The process involves slightly adjusting the enamel of your teeth – usually the teeth at the front of your mouth. Once your teeth are even and flawless, we’ll polish them. The result is a natural-looking, balanced smile that you’ll be proud to share.
Lengthen Your Teeth & Look Great
Small teeth or too much gums can make a smile look awkward and unhealthy. At Perfect Smiles, you can treat this issue and get your smile looking great with crown lengthening. We can lengthen the look of your teeth with:
- Dental Crowns – Perfect Smiles can create crowns in a single day for your convenience. They can restore the look of short or worn-down teeth.
- Veneers – We use both beautiful traditional porcelain veneers and Lumineers, an ultra-thin veneer that requires minimal to no tooth removal.
- Gummy Smile Treatment – In some cases, too much of the gums cover the teeth. We use a laser to gently remove the excess gums. The procedure can be done in one visit and is much less invasive than traditional gum surgery.
Seemingly small problems like having a gummy smile, short teeth, uneven teeth, or chipped teeth can affect your whole smile. Get the beautiful smile you deserve with tooth contouring and crown lengthening at our Seekonk, MA dental office. Book an appointment by calling 508-717-3780.