Smile Confidently With Dental Implants in Seekonk, MA
Most dentists these days offer dental implants. In many cases, though, that means they simply attach a dental restoration like a crown or bridge to implants placed by an oral surgeon. Thanks to their training and years of hands-on experience, our dentists at Perfect Smiles do it all when it comes to implants.Doctor Damon Anderson on Dental Implants Read Transcript
Implants are amazing, and they're getting easier and easier for patients to afford and to get. They're faster to place. All of the implant companies make great implants now. They all have the same formula, because they found the winning formula which brings the price down, which brings our prices down.
So, so many people want implants, and I place implants for several different reasons. I replace single teeth. I replace a couple of teeth that could be used for a bridge if a whole section of teeth is gone. I place implants for people who have no teeth at all and then I attach their dentures to the implants so the dentures don't move.
And then finally what we're doing is something called a fixed implant prosthesis, which means if they have no teeth at all, you put in four or five implants and one arch, and then you can actually attach an arch of teeth to the implants. It's not a like a denture. A denture is a larger unit and sometimes it covers the taste buds. You can't taste as well. But with fix prosthodontics attached to implants, a patient eats and chews and smiles and looks just like they would with natural teeth.
So we've been offering that for over a year now.
At our Seekonk, MA office, you’ll find dentists who can:
- Both place and restore implants, so you’ll be able to get your entire dental implant procedure in one convenient place.
- Use mini dental implants if full-size implants aren’t an option for you.
- Perform dental implant procedures designed to reduce hassle and expense, like All-on-4® or All-on-6.
- Provide bone grafting to build bone, if needed.
- In some cases place your implants and replacement teeth in a single appointment.
- Use dental sedation to keep you relaxed throughout your treatment.
Call 508-252-8627 to schedule a free consultation with one of our Seekonk, MA implant dentists.
Enjoy Many Dental Implant Benefits
Compared to replacement teeth like traditional dentures, implants look, feel, and function like your natural teeth. You’ll probably forget you have them! They are:
- Good for your oral health – Implants are embedded in your jaw, where the bone grows around them in a process called osseointegration. This means they act just like natural tooth roots, keeping your jaw strong and healthy.
- Convenient – Forget about adhesive to keep your replacement teeth in place; you won’t need it. Depending on the dental restorations you choose, you’ll care for your new teeth by just brushing and flossing as before.
- Secure – Since implants are embedded in your jaw, they aren’t going anywhere – and neither will your replacement teeth. This gives you the ability to eat whatever you’d like, without worrying about your dentures becoming dislodged.
- Versatile – You can replace one tooth with a dental implant and crown, a few teeth with a dental implant and bridge, or a whole mouthful of teeth with dental implant dentures.
Get All-on-4 & Other Innovative Dental Implants Procedures
We offer dental implants procedures designed to minimize the cost and hassle of getting implants. In some cases our dentists can extract teeth (if necessary), then place your implants and temporary replacement teeth, all in one appointment. You’ll receive a second set of replacement teeth when your implants have fully healed.
You can get:
- All-on-4® – Our dentists attach a full arch of replacement teeth to just four implants. You can get this dental implant procedure in your upper jaw, lower jaw, or both.
- All-on-6 – In this similar procedure, six implants are used to secure your new teeth.
These procedures are less invasive, less time consuming, and often less costly than treatments in which more implants are used. They require advanced training, so not all dental practices offer them.
If you’re worried about remaining relaxed during the dental implant process, you can choose from three safe kinds of sedation: inhaled sedation (“laughing gas”), an oral sedative, or IV sedation. If you’re worried about paying for your implants, ask about our in-office savings plan and other payment options.
To see if you’re a candidate for dental implants, call 508-252-8627 or contact us via our online form. We welcome patients from throughout Bristol County, MA and nearby areas such as Riverside, RI and Bristol, RI. You’ll find our office near the Seekonk Grand Prix.