Receive Excellent General Dentistry in Seekonk, MA
At Perfect Smiles, we focus on great general dentistry to prevent painful and costly dental problems. Each of our dentists is trained in the latest diagnostic and treatment techniques, and our hygiene department provides state-of-the-art preventive maintenance for your teeth and gums!
We have two convenient dental offices in Seekonk and Westport, MA, where we treat nearly every dental issue you can imagine. Our general dentistry services focus on helping you:
- Keep your smile in top shape
- Prevent pesky dental decay
- Avoid or manage gum disease
- Correct jaw discomfort or bite issues
A healthy smile can give you more confidence and improve your overall health. Schedule appointments by calling our Seekonk, MA office at 508-252-8627.
Save Yourself the Pain & Trouble of Dental Issues
No one wants to be in pain or need extensive restorative dentistry. Fortunately, we offer a wide range of dental services to restore your smile, but prevention is the best route for good oral health. Here are some of the preventive dental services you can expect from Perfect Smiles:
- Cleanings and Exams – The American Dental Association recommends that everyone visit the dentist for dental cleanings and exams every six months. During these visits, we’ll remove harmful plaque and tartar buildup and then polish your teeth. We’ll even use light-based cavity detectors to expose the slightest bit of dental decay.
- Fluoride Treatment and Varnish – Fluoride is a substance proven to reduce the risk of cavities and rebuild worn enamel. We may recommend fluoride treatments following your cleanings or for those who struggle with cavities.
- Dental Sealants – These thin coatings are placed in the grooves of the biting surfaces and lock out cavity-causing bacteria. This treatment is ideal for children, as studies have shown that sealants decrease the risk of cavities by about 80 percent.
- Nutritional Counseling – Our dentists and hygienists can sit down with you to discuss what foods and drinks are good for or detrimental to your oral health.
Protect Your Teeth With Mouthguards
A custom mouthguard can save your teeth during sporting events or even if you grind your teeth while you sleep. Perfect Smiles creates custom night guards to reduce the risk of bruxism (teeth grinding and clenching) and custom mouthguards to protect athletes’ teeth better than generic boil-and-bite guards.
Avoiding Dry Mouth & Bad Breath
Dry mouth increases the risk of cavities and gum disease. Our team can look at the source of your dry mouth (e.g., smoking, diet, or medications) and provide a unique solution to balance out your saliva levels. Similar to dry mouth, our office regularly helps patients overcome issues with bad breath or halitosis.
You deserve elite general dentistry and oral care. Book your appointment by calling our Seekonk dental office at 508-252-8627.