Invisalign in Seekonk Straightens Your Smile in Less Time Than Braces
Since no two smiles are the same, we offer multiple options to ensure you’ll find the orthodontic treatment that’s right for you. With Invisalign in Seekonk, you’ll benefit from advances developed by Align Technology, the company that first introduced orthodontic aligners to the market in 1997.
Unlike competitors, Invisalign aligners offer:
- Advanced Expertise – Align Technology holds patents for everything from the type of materials used to the process for creating your treatment plan.
- Special Material – The company spent eight years developing SmartTrack®, the patented thermoplastic material it uses for Invisalign aligners. Nearly 300 different materials were tested during development.
- Longer Track Record – The FDA approved Invisalign aligners in 1998, and Align Technology produced one million of them by 2001. With its big headstart on competitors, far more cases have been treated with Invisalign.
Perfect Smiles orthodontist Dr. Neil Blitz has improved countless smiles in his 35-plus years of practice. To see if you’re a candidate for Invisalign orthodontics, call 508-252-8627 to schedule a free consultation with him.
Schedule your consultation during our special Invisalign event on Sept. 17, 2019 and receive 10 percent off your Invisalign treatment (up to $600!). You’ll also receive a complimentary laser whitening treatment (a $500 value).
Enjoy Many Benefits of Invisalign
Like other kinds of aligners, Invisalign users can remove them for meals and oral hygiene. That means you can eat whatever you like and easily brush and floss your teeth. Because they are made of clear plastic, the aligners won’t stand out in your smile. They are also:
- Comfortable – SmartTrack® is designed for added comfort and to make it easier to take your aligners out and put them back in.
- Versatile – Invisalign treatment can correct a wide variety of issues, including overbites, underbites, crossbites, dental crowding, and gaps between teeth.
- Fast – Most adults can complete their treatment within 12 months, far less time than they would spend in braces.
If Dr. Blitz determines another kind of orthodontics would better suit your smile, your choices include another dental aligner, traditional metal braces, and clear ceramic braces.
For Invisalign in Seekonk, call 508-252-8627.