Reliable, Precise Oral Surgery in Seekonk Saves Smiles
You might need extensive dental work to restore your smile, but don’t let this scare you off from treatments that will improve your oral and overall health. Perfect Smiles is an elite dental practice in Seekonk, MA offering a number of oral surgery options. Our dental team of several dentists and a highly trained staff will always put your comfort first.
Call Perfect Smiles at 508-252-8627 now for a free consultation. Our dentists can:
- Get you out of pain and prevent future problems
- Preserve the bite and alignment of your teeth
- Restore your bone and gums for dental implants
- Create a better fit for your dentures
Tooth Extractions & Wisdom Tooth Removal Create Healthier Smiles
A tooth extraction is our last resort when a tooth cannot be saved with root canal therapy or a dental restoration. A failing tooth is often painful and affects your ability to work, eat, speak, or even sleep! Let us get you out of discomfort and plan the next phase of your treatment with tooth replacement options. We may also recommend extractions to prepare your mouth for orthodontics or preserve alignment of your teeth.
Wisdom teeth, also known as third molars, often develop at an angle. They can crowd your mouth and increase your risk of orthodontic issues, dental decay, and gum disease. An impacted wisdom tooth can also be painful, so it’s usually necessary to remove these teeth as a precaution.
Adjust Gums or Bone for a Better Restoration Fit
Gums and jawbone can recede from infection or after tooth loss. This recession affects the shape of your mouth and the fit of dental restorations. Perfect Smiles can fix these problems in the following ways:
- Ridge Augmentation – This procedure is used after an extraction to recontour your gums and jaw. It can prepare your mouth for dental implants.
- Gum Grafts and Bone Grafts – Grafts are commonly used in our office to build up the soft or hard tissue to support implants or reverse damage from gum recession.