Strengthen Your Jaw With Bone Grafts in Seekonk, MA
A bone structure strong enough to support them is one of the requirements for dental implants. If you have lost a tooth, you’ve likely experienced bone loss in your jaw, weakening it. Fortunately, our dentists can strengthen your jaw with bone grafts.
A bone graft procedure in our Seekonk, MA dentist office will:
- Be performed by skilled dentists, who have training and hands-on experience
- Restore the natural curve of your jaw to keep your face looking full
- Strengthen the bone to provide a solid foundation for your implants
- Take place in total comfort, using sedation if you want it
- Involve a dentist who is familiar with your implant plans
Having your dental bone graft performed in our office will save you the time, hassle, and expense of visiting an outside doctor. To schedule your procedure, call Perfect Smiles at 508-252-8627.
A Dental Bone Graft Is a Simple Procedure Here
During a dental bone graft, your dentist simply applies a special material designed to encourage new bone growth to the area that needs more strength. The material works with your body to create new bone, usually over a period of a few months. You’ll check in with us a time or two so we can ensure the process is working.
Depending on the amount of bone you need, you may actually be able to get your bone graft procedure and your implant on the same day. Your dentist will explain everything before the procedure, so you’ll know exactly what to expect.
After Your Bone Graft Procedure, You’re Ready for Implants
When you’re ready for dental implants, you have many options thanks to our dentists’ training and expertise. You can get:
- A dental implant with a crown to replace one tooth
- Dental implants with a bridge to replace several adjacent teeth
- Dental implant dentures to replace many teeth, even an entire mouthful
Our dentists can even place a full arch of fixed replacement teeth using as few as four implants, in a procedure called All-on-4®.
Think you may need bone grafts? Call 508-252-8627 for a comfortable procedure. Our Seekonk, MA office is at 185 Highland Ave., 02771.