Straighten Your Smile With Orthodontics in Seekonk, MA
Every smile is different. An orthodontic treatment that works for one smile might not work for another. At Perfect Smiles, we offer different kinds of orthodontics, and our Seekonk, MA dentists will help you select the one that is best for you.Doctor Neil Blitz on Orthodontics Read Transcript
At Perfect Smiles, you can expect an orthodontic treatment from myself and my team that will be comfortable, efficient, and will line the teeth up so that everything is both a very aesthetic smile and a functional bite occlusion.
It's very common with people that have crooked or crowded teeth that they don't smile with their mouth open or they put their hand over there, so when they're not really laughing, open their lips, they put their hand over it, and it's very gratifying to see that all change quickly.
When a patient looks at their original before pictures as opposed to what they see in the mirror now, I mean, we've had tears. It's quite amazing.
Some smiles may need traditional metal orthodontic braces, and you can get those at Perfect Smiles. We offer less conspicuous choices too, including:
- Clear Ceramic Braces – Thanks to their crystal clear brackets, these braces are far less noticeable in your smile than traditional braces. They straighten teeth in the same way as metal braces, so they’re often a better choice for those who care about concealing their treatment.
- ClearCorrect Clear Aligners – These plastic aligners are not only nearly invisible, they’re removable too. Take them out for meals and eat whatever you’d like!
- Limited Orthodontic Treatment – When you are wanting a small amount of work done, like making room for an implant or closing the gap between your front teeth, we offer ClearCorrect Flex, which allows us to move only the specific tooth or teeth you want to focus on while keeping the treatment hidden from plain sight.
A free consultation is the best way to explore all your orthodontics options. Call 508-252-8627 to schedule one. Dr. Neil Blitz, an orthodontist who practiced for 35 years before coming to Perfect Smiles, is happy to advise you!
Enjoy the Advantages of Clear Aligners
Our team can design a orthodontics treatment plan just for you, using clear aligners from respected brand ClearCorrect. Whether you’re looking for perfect alignment or just want to straighten the teeth that show when you smile, we’ll create a customized plan using 3D software. A special 3D printing lab then makes the aligners that will produce your desired results.
ClearCorrect aligners are less costly and clearer than some other aligners and are the preferred way to straighten teeth. In addition to their versatility and affordability, they are:
- Easy – You wear each clear aligner about three weeks before switching to the next one in the series. You’ll need fewer visits to our Seekonk, MA office during your treatment than braces require.
- Convenient – Take out your aligners to eat, to brush and floss your teeth, and even for special occasions. (Just make sure you wear them at least 22 hours a day.)
- Practically Invisible – Most people probably won’t even notice you’re wearing them! This is why ClearCorrect is the preferred choice for professionals and students. Straighten your smile without drawing any attention to treatment.
Learn more about ClearCorrect when you call our office today to schedule your free consultation. We can’t wait to see you have the smile of your dreams.
Braces Are Still Best for Some Smiles
Traditional braces are the most common type of orthodontic treatment – and for good reason. They straighten your teeth using metal brackets and archwires, which makes them a more effective treatment for more severe alignment problems. With today’s technology, modern “self-ligating” brackets (braces), orthodontic treatment is much more comfortable and convenient than it was in the past. We are able to use much lighter, more flexible arch wires with much less friction between wire and bracket. Besides of the smaller wire and lighter force required, many visits can be eliminated. The interval between visits can be as high as 10 weeks, as opposed to the traditional 4 weeks.
For less noticeable straightening, you can get clear ceramic braces. These crystal clear brackets blend easily into your smile.
Review Treatment Options at Your First Orthodontics Appointment
Our orthodontist Dr. Neil Blitz has seen just about every kind of issue in his decades of practice. Schedule a free consultation with him to learn about your treatment options and get his initial assessment. Depending on what you decide, you can schedule a follow-up appointment or sometimes even start treatment right away.
Prevent Orthodontic Problems With Early Intervention
Early intervention can lessen the severity of alignment issues – or sometimes prevent them. Bring your child into the office when they are 7 years old. We may be able to treat your child with preventive orthodontics, such as space maintainers and expanders, that manage issues like prematurely lost baby teeth and crowding. Ask Dr. Blitz or one of our other dentists about scheduling a visit for your youngsters.
Straighten your teeth with orthodontics in Seekonk, MA. Call 508-252-8627 to schedule a free consultation. We serve patients from 02771 and nearby zip codes.