Restorative Dentistry in Seekonk, MA Rebuilds Beautiful Smiles
Our teeth experience wear and tear just like the rest of our bodies do. Like many of our patients, you may be suffering with damaged or diseased teeth, or maybe some teeth are missing altogether. At Perfect Smiles, we can restore your smile and make life a little easier for you. The Perfect Smiles team will use restorative dentistry to:Doctor Damon Anderson on Restorative Dentistry Read Transcript
Restorative dentistry generally is for restoring damaged teeth. There's decay from not flossing, or say a patient has dry mouth – that can contribute to cavities because there are enzymes in a person's saliva that actually kill the bacteria that eats into the teeth that causes decay. It's kind of like termites burrowing into your teeth. If you have a lot of saliva and you're healthy, your saliva can get rid of that bacteria, but if you have a dry mouth for any reason or if you have a little bit of sugar in your mouth, too often, too many times a day, it turns off the immunity system within the saliva. And then you get decay.
Fortunately, we have good materials now that match tooth color, whether it's all-porcelain crowns that can just be glued right on. We actually have a milling machine that mills crowns here. It's call the CEREC unit, and we scan it, you mill it, it's beautiful. Just glues in, the patient leaves with a crown. We have white fillings and those bond in, they stay in.
We're pretty modern. We have the most modern materials and methods that are available in the world. That's what we do, and that's what we use to restore patients’ teeth to look completely natural and 100 percent functional.
- Give you an aesthetically pleasing smile again
- Make eating and chewing easier so you can eat the foods you love
- Boost your confidence level in social settings
- Stop your dental pain and discomfort
- Improve your oral health and help prevent total body health concerns
Expertly Crafted Restorations Will Make Your Smile Whole Again
Our mission at Perfect Smiles is to see you leave our office completely satisfied with the look and function of your new smile. To ensure we do that, we offer several types of restorative dentistry services in Seekonk:
- Porcelain Crowns and Fixed Bridges – Repair a damaged tooth with a sturdy CEREC crown made right in our office in one visit. A dental bridge will replace one or more missing teeth and anchor to your other teeth.
- Tooth-Colored Fillings – Metal-free composite fillings stop tooth decay and look more natural than silver mercury fillings.
- Traditional Dentures – Enjoy smiling and eating again with either full dentures for a complete arch of new teeth or partial dentures if you have some healthy teeth remaining.
- Root Canal Therapy – We’ll stop your pain and save your diseased tooth by cleaning out and sealing the root canals. A porcelain crown will complete this treatment and restore your chewing power.
- Dental Veneers – Veneers are thin but strong tooth coverings that quickly repair small cracks and gaps, fractures, and worn teeth.
- Inlays and Onlays – These custom restorations are placed on top of teeth to repair damage that’s more extensive than a regular filling can handle.
- Dental Implant Services – Implants give you a wide variety of restoration options, including implant-secured crowns, bridges, and dentures. You can also get fixed full arches of beautiful replacement teeth with the All-on-4® and All-on-6 procedures.
- Full-Mouth Restoration – We’ll work with you to combine several types of treatments to give you back a complete set of teeth to make eating and smiling easier.