Make Your Smile Pop With Cosmetic Dentistry in Westport, MA
A smile is the first thing people notice about someone. Our Westport, MA dentists have a number of cosmetic dentistry solutions to make your smile bright, more attractive, and healthier. You can trust our dental professionals to provide quality options that will enhance your smile and boost your confidence with:Doctor Shilpa Koneru on Cosmetic Dentistry Read Transcript
One thing that we want our patients to leave out of the office is with great smile. So for that, we have different options. We offer veneers, crowns, and bridges. And one thing that we also do is, we do something called LumiSmiles, where the patients can see what the outcome would be even before the start of the treatment. So it would give them an exact idea as to what to expect.
When patients really want to enhance their smile, I would suggest that Perfect Smiles would be a great place to do that, because we can provide that in the best, comfortable manner.
- Teeth whitening, to brighten your smile
- Dental veneers, to cover up smile flaws
- Orthodontics, to correct crooked teeth
- Gum treatments, to improve the health and appearance of gums
- Teeth contouring, to subtly change a tooth’s appearance
- Dental bonding, to erase imperfections like chips or cracks
Today’s cosmetic dental solutions are faster and less invasive than ever before. At Perfect Smiles, we’ll give you a smile you’ll be proud to share. So give us a call now at 508-252-0909 to schedule your free consultation.
Brighten Your Smile With Endless Whitening for $99!
Perfect Smiles provides both at-home and in-office teeth whitening services. Our in-office whitening, called GLO, can drastically brighten your teeth by several shades. We’ll use a powerful whitening gel activated by a light to transform your teeth in a matter of minutes.
As part of our Endless Whitening program, you can get at-home customized whitening trays for only $99. The best part is that after your initial treatment, we’ll give you a FREE touch-up kit during your regular cleanings and exams.
Cover Smile Flaws With Veneers
Imperfections in teeth, like discoloration, chips, and cracks, can ruin a great, healthy smile. At Perfect Smiles, we can cover up those smile flaws with high-strength veneers. The veneers are placed over your teeth after we remove a slight portion of the enamel. Here’s what you can expect:
- Porcelain Veneers – Our porcelain veneers are extremely strong and durable. These veneers have the strength of metal and can last years with proper care.
- Lumineers – These ultra-thin veneers can be placed over your teeth with minimal to no tooth preparation. The treatment is quick and less invasive than traditional veneers, and we’ll treat you to a smile preview to show you exactly what to expect.
Straighten Your Smile With Orthodontics
Fixing your crooked teeth can improve your smile and your health. At Perfect Smiles, we have numerous orthodontic treatments to align crooked teeth and fix nagging bite issues, including:
- Metal Braces & Clear Ceramic Braces – Some people need braces to correct their issues. We provide clear ceramic braces and traditional metal braces to gradually straighten teeth.
- Clear Orthodontic Aligners – Don’t want to deal with the embarrassment of braces? ClearCorrect uses removable orthodontic trays to move your teeth into a better position. ClearCorrect is so subtle that people may never even know you’re undergoing orthodontic treatment.
Reshape Gums for a Balanced Smile
Too much or too little gums can make a smile look imbalanced or even unhealthy. We can quickly erase excess gums with a soft-tissue laser. The laser evaporates the soft tissue and is a great alternative to traditional gum surgery. Electrosurgery requires no cutting or stitches and leads to a faster recovery time. For gum recession, we can perform a gum graft.
Whatever your smile needs, you can find the right options at our Westport, MA dental office. Cosmetic dentistry can improve your smile and boost your confidence. Book a visit with us today by calling 508-252-0909, or request one by using our online form.