Gain a Better, Beautiful Smile With Dental Veneers in Westport, MA
Few dental treatments are as versatile as dental veneers. This cosmetic dentistry procedure available in our Westport, MA dental office can give you a brighter smile and a confidence boost. You just need two or three visits to get a major smile transformation.
- Cover up chips, cracks, and minor flaws
- Hide heavy discoloration
- Balance out uneven teeth
- Conceal gaps or minor alignment issues
At Perfect Smiles, our consultations are free, so you’ll know exactly what to expect from our veneers before committing to any treatment. Just give us a call today at 508-252-0909.
Get a Smile That Won’t Fade
Our veneers are made from a high-strength ceramic and placed over your teeth to cover up smile flaws. At Perfect Smiles, we use porcelain veneers and Lumineers, a thinner, less invasive veneer. You can expect these benefits from either option:
- Stain-Resistant – Natural teeth can stain for a number of reasons, whether it’s coffee or tea intake or even fading with age. Heavy stains make a smile look unhealthy, but veneers do not stain. They’ll keep your smile bright and healthy-looking for years!
- Minimally Invasive – Getting veneers requires us to remove a tiny portion of tooth enamel. However, we only need a few millimeters to make each veneer fit perfectly.
- Long-Lasting – Once your veneers are bonded to your teeth, you’ll care for them just like natural teeth. Veneers can last for decades with proper cleaning and maintenance.
The process of placing veneers is simple. We’ll take impressions of your teeth and then provide a lifelike mockup and smile preview!
Schedule Your Free Consultation Today
The first step to getting the smile of your dreams is scheduling your appointment. We’ve made it easy by making your consultation free. We want you to see what veneers in Westport, MA can do for you without having to spend hundreds of dollars.
The entire treatment is quick and painless. If you decide dental veneers are right for you, we’ll complete the treatment in just two or three visits! So give us a call today to start this process: 508-252-0909.