Replace Missing Teeth & Secure Dentures With Dental Implants in Westport, MA
Missing teeth or failing teeth can be distracting and affect the function of your mouth. Getting dental implants in Westport means eating the food you love again and smiling with confidence. We provide our oral surgery in house, so you won’t have to travel all across town for your treatment.
Here’s how implants can enhance your smile and your life:
- No more unsightly missing teeth
- Ability to eat whatever you want again
- No more slippery dentures
- No more dentures sores
- Better overall health due to improve digestion
- More youthful and natural appearance
- New teeth that can last a lifetime
Our Westport, MA dentist office can place and restore your dental implants. Just give us a call today at 508-252-0909 for a free consultation.
Replace Missing Teeth With Secure Implants
At Perfect Smiles, we use tooth implants because they are the strongest tooth replacement option in dentistry. Implants are made from titanium and naturally merge with the jaw, meaning the implant literally becomes part of your body. We offer traditional implants and mini dental implants, which act just like regular implants but are smaller in diameter and ideal for patients with low jawbone density.
Once the implant is healed, we can restore it with new durable teeth that will last years. In many cases, however, you can get your failing teeth extracted and your implants placed on the same day!
Restore Your Entire Mouth With All-on-4 Dental Implants
If you’re missing all of your teeth on one arch, we can place a series of four or six implants to support new, fixed teeth. The procedure is called All-on-4® or All-on-6, and it’s become a popular treatment method for helping patients without teeth get their smile back.
Perks of All-on-4 dental implants:
- It’s a cost-effective way to improve the function of your smile.
- This solution is different from implant-supported dentures or removable dentures because your upper arch is open.
- Rather than covering the roof of your mouth, we place bridges on the implants to leave your upper palate open, giving you the ability to taste more foods!
- You’ll leave our office with a set of teeth that day.
Our dentists can place implants with a more than 96 percent success rate. If you’re nervous about your treatments, we can even offer three types of sedation dentistry (laughing gas, oral conscious sedation, and IV sedation) to keep you at ease! Sedation can make your procedure more comfortable and less time consuming.
Missing teeth no longer have to define you or your smile. Come to Perfect Smiles for a better smile and more function. Give us a call today at 508-252-0909 to see if you’re a candidate for dental implants. We treat patients across Bristol County, MA and in the communities of Bristol, RI and Riverside RI.