Receive Top Family Dentistry in Westport for All Ages
Finding great family dentistry means maintaining healthier and brighter teeth for a lifetime. Perfect Smiles has multiple Westport, MA dentists trained in a variety of general and restorative dentistry treatments to serve all your loved ones.Doctor Mary Jane Miranda on what sets Perfect Smiles Read Transcript
Perfect Smiles is a different experience for patients here. We like to say that we're a very patient-centric office. We pride ourselves on being a comfortable, compassionate, convenient, secure place to actually receive dental care. What you're going to notice about coming to Perfect Smiles is it's an experience that's all about you. Most places you find when you go to a medical practice, sometimes you feel like you're just a number, you're not really cared for. We're really trying to set ourselves apart in being different in that respect.
We do have a set of core values that we hold as a standard for all of our employees. Those are to be compassionate, to be comforting, to have a positive attitude, to have integrity, and to work toward the greater good for our patients.
At Perfect Smiles, we care for patients of all ages, from 2 to 102. Our office provides a clean and warm environment, and our dental team is compassionate and caring to every patient who walks through our doors. Give us a call today at 508-252-0909 to schedule your family’s visits!
You can expect:
- Access to multiple dentists and extended business hours for your big family or busy schedules
- Treatments for all dental complications, whether we are filling teeth or replacing missing teeth
- Comfortable amenities, including refreshments, heated massage chairs, TVs in every treatment room, and free Wi-Fi
- Goodies for every visitor, including prizes for young children
Start Your Child’s Dental Journey Off Right
Being an elite family dental office means that we treat patients of all ages. We even help women have a healthy pregnancy by addressing their own oral health and sharing a Pregnancy Care Package with them. We’d love to see your children for their first dental visit, which we recommend happens around the age of 1. At Perfect Smiles, we understand the responsibility of treating children and giving them a great experience at the dentist. We start with light cleanings and oral hygiene tips (for the parents). Later, we can provide state-of-the-art preventive dentistry treatments, and, if needed, early orthodontic intervention.
We make sure every child is comfortable and enjoys their time in our office. We’ll even provide them with a treat from our treasure chest! Read more about things you can do at home to help your child have a healthy smile.
Get a Lifetime of Great Dental Care
No two mouths are the same, and that means great dentists need to have a multitude of services to help as many patients as possible. You and your family could have a number of dental needs in your lifetime, from dental emergencies to cosmetic issues.
That’s why we offer:
- Orthodontics, including ClearCorrect and Invisalign that allow you to straighten teeth without metal brackets and wires
- Comfortable treatment for gum disease
- Cosmetic dentistry, including teeth whitening, gum reshaping, and dental veneers
- Same-day dental crowns to repair broken teeth or decayed teeth
- Replacement teeth using dentures and dental implants, including All-on-4® to help patients missing entire arches of teeth
- Oral surgery, including gum and bone grafts and wisdom teeth removal
We can be your next and final dental home. Call Perfect Smiles today at 508-252-0909 for great family dentistry in Westport, MA. Our office is located at 302 Village Way, 02790, across the street from Santander Bank.