Keep Teeth in Top Shape With General Dentistry in Westport, MA
At Perfect Smiles, general dentistry not only keeps your teeth looking and feeling great, it also helps prevent costly and possibly painful dental problems. All of our dentists use the latest diagnostic and treatment techniques. Our hygiene department participates in regular training too, so you’re in good hands for your preventive maintenance.
Our general dentistry services:
- Keep your smile looking and feeling good
- Help prevent cavities
- Improve your overall oral health
- Help you avoid or manage gum disease
- Allow us to identify potential problems early
Get proactive when it comes to your dental care. Schedule appointments by calling 508-252-0909.
Proactive Dentistry Prevents Problems Before They Start
Our office offers lots of restorative dentistry procedures, but we hope you never need them. These preventive dental services, all of which are recommended by the American Dental Association, help keep your teeth in great shape:
- Cleanings and Exams – During these biannual visits, we’ll get rid of plaque and tartar buildup and then polish your teeth. We use cavity detectors to find even the smallest signs of decay.
- Fluoride Varnish and Treatment – Fluoride lowers the risk of cavities and can even restore enamel.
- Dental Sealants – Placed on the grooves of the biting surface of teeth, sealants lock out cavity-causing bacteria.
- Nutritional Counseling – Our dentists and hygienists are happy to discuss which foods and drinks are good for your oral health – and overall health too.
Prevent Dental Damage With Custom Mouthguards
A custom mouthguard can protect your smile during athletics or even while you sleep. If you clench or grind your teeth at night, a custom night guard will stop the destructive habit, which can cause dental problems and issues like headaches and jaw pain. Because a custom mouthguard fits far better than a “boil-and-bite” guard, athletes won’t be tempted to leave their dental protection on the sidelines.
Get Relief From Dry Mouth & Bad Breath
Dry mouth isn’t just uncomfortable; it increases the risk of cavities and gum disease. Our team will identify the source of your dry mouth so they can provide a treatment plan to boost saliva levels. You can also get treatment for bad breath or halitosis.
You deserve excellent general dentistry and elite oral care. Schedule your family’s appointments by calling our Westport, MA dentist office at 508-252-0909.