Benefit From the Advanced Technology of Invisalign in Westport
At Perfect Smiles, we offer our patients the latest technologies and treatment techniques, like drill-free cavity repair and one-day dental crowns. When it comes to straightening smiles, we offer several orthodontic options, including Invisalign in Westport. Treatment with clear plastic aligners was developed by Align Technology, the company that introduced Invisalign orthodontics to the market in 1997.
Unlike competitors, Invisalign treatment offers:
- Patented Features – Thanks to its years of research, Align Technology holds hundreds of patents. Its expertise covers everything from the materials used for aligners to the way your treatment plan is created.
- Special Material – The company tested nearly 300 different materials during the eight years it spent developing SmartTrack®, the patented thermoplastic material used to make its aligners.
- Proven Results – The FDA approved Invisalign aligners in 1998, and Align Technology produced a million of them by 2001, several years before competitors began entering the market. About 6 million smiles have been improved with Invisalign aligners since then.
Schedule a free consultation with Perfect Smiles orthodontist Dr. Neuenhaus to see if Invisalign treatment is right for your smile. Call 508-252-0909.
Invisalign vs. Braces: Enjoy Many Advantages
Like other orthodontic aligners, you can take out your Invisalign aligners for meals and oral hygiene. So you won’t have any dietary restrictions, and it’s easy to keep your teeth clean without special tools like a floss threader. Since your aligners are clear plastic, most people won’t even notice them. In addition, they are:
- Effective – Overbites, crossbites, underbites, crowded teeth, and gaps in teeth are among the orthodontic issues that can be corrected using Invisalign.
- Comfortable – SmartTrack® is designed to make your treatment more comfortable and also to make it easier to remove and reinsert your aligners.
- Speedy – The average treatment time for adults is 12 months. Some Invisalign users will spend even less time in aligners.
Because all smiles are different, Dr. Neuenhaus may determine that another kind of orthodontic treatment would be better for your smile. You have several other choices, including another brand of aligners, metal braces, and clear ceramic braces.
For Invisalign in Westport, call 508-252-0909.