Save Your Smile With a Root Canal in Westport, MA
Two of the most feared words in dentistry: root canals. Put your fear aside! Root canal therapy at Perfect Smiles relieves your pain and returns your mouth to health. Patients at our Westport, MA dentist office normally don’t feel any more discomfort from their procedure than if they were getting a filling. Our root canal treatment will:
- Put a stop to pain caused by your dying/infected tooth
- Preserve your natural tooth structure and let you keep your tooth
- Prevent infection from spreading in your mouth and even elsewhere in your body
- Give you the ability to bite and chew comfortably again
- Preserve your smile’s appearance and help you avoid embarrassment
Root Canal Treatment Gets You Smiling Again
When a tooth’s soft, inner portion (the pulp) becomes infected, you’ll need a root canal procedure. Infection may result from an untreated cavity or from an injury like a break that allows bacteria to enter.
During a root canal procedure, our dentist cleans out the infection and seals your tooth to protect it from further damage. This gives us a high success rate of saving your tooth and also makes the procedure more comfortable for you.
After your root canal treatment, we’ll protect your tooth with a CEREC crown made right in our office. It will completely cover your tooth, strengthening it and restoring your full oral function. Our CEREC system uses CAD/CAM technology to create your new crown to precise specifications so it blends in seamlessly with your smile.
Let us change your opinion of root canals. Call us today at 508-252-0909.